These brochrues detail the activities of The TI. Each in in PDF format for easy viewing, printing and sharing:
- Textile Institute Chartered qualifications are recognised
under the EU's Qualifications Directive 92/51, and by Public
Service Commissions throughout the Commonwealth.
- gain immediate access to a worldwide network of contacts and
source of referees through the Membership Directory. Issued
free to all members.
Improved Career Prospects
- through active involvement in TI committees.
- why not advertise your employment details in the Benefit from opportunities to
act as a consultant, expert witness or an arbitrator. As a member
you can also use the recruitment service, a new benefit of membership
designed to help members seeking employment.
TI Information Services provide information to members worldwide
- countries & markets
- standards, terms & definitions
- management & statistics
- manufacturers, suppliers & products
- fibres & their conversion
Services include: Enquiry, Online, Diary, Arbitration, Terms
& Definitions, Direct Mail, Document Delivery and Consultancy
At least 20% discount on Information Services including direct
- as a member of a professional body with a code of ethics recognised
Influence the industry
EXTENSIVE CONTACTS NETWORK
- help raise the profession's profile by defining terminology
and technical standards.
FREE & DISCOUNTED PUBLICATIONS
- Participate in events and Special Interest Group and local
Section activities, designed specifically for TI members.
- Gain new insights into different cultures, markets and technologies.
- Meet counterparts, customers, suppliers and potential employees
- Discounts on a wide range of specialist directories.
Up to 40% discount on TI periodicals including:
- International Textile Calendar
- Journal of The Textile Institute
- Textile Progress
- Textiles Magazine
Up to 20% discount on other TI publications including:
- Reference books
- Conference Proceedings
Held throughout the year with at least 20% discount for TI
- World Conference
- Study tours
For more information please email: