The Virtual Finance, Business and Management Fair – Monday 19 October, 2020, 11am – 5pm
for opportunities across non-technical roles Inc. HR, Marketing, management, retail, advertising, buying, merchandising, social media, and so on.
The Virtual STEM Careers Fair – Tuesday 20 October, 2020, 11am – 5pm
for opportunities across engineering, science and technology.
The Virtual Careers Fairs at Manchester features:
- Exclusive promotion and direct access to highly motivated and academically strong University of Manchester students and graduates.
- Careers Service managed platform. Our experienced Careers Service team will guide you through our easy-to-use web-based portal
- Online text chats via the virtual fair chat function – benefit from 1-1 individual interactions
- Links to your promotional videos
- Host webinars, Q & A sessions or 1-1 audio/video chats via your own meeting software
- Your profile and any media you provide will be available for a month after the fair for those who were unable to make it on the day.
Cost: £150 + VAT each day
If you require further details, or require booking instructions please contact Shannon Westacott at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be able to answer any queries you may have regarding the virtual fair.