Accessories Designer 11562 JJ
My client is a leading Luxury accessories brand, and they are searching for an Accessories Designer to create core and seasonal collections alongside the Head of Design.
You will be working within the luxury sector and hold the ability to produce designs that are cool, commercial and fashionable. You will work in collaboration with the development team to execute sampling.
A striking portfolio of work is ultimately what they are looking for, therefore this role is not limited to a particular level of experience.
Accessories Designer- The Role
- Design accessories and hardware for the core and seasonal collections
- Gather reference research for new concepts and collections
- Translate and evolve concepts using this research and sketching/renders
- Follow designs from concept through to product development and production, creatively solving problems and with meticulous assessment of execution
- Produce tech packs for both sampling and production
- Occasional travel with the design and development team to factories and leather fairs
Accessories Designer- The Candidate
- At least 2 years of experience working in the Luxury industry
- A meticulous eye for the design and detail
- Understanding of luxury materials, construction and execution
- A passion for great product design, both in and beyond the world of fashion
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of trends, the market and the luxury consumer
- A degree in a design related field
- Fluent skills in Adobe suite
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to collaborate and communicate both within and across departments.
- Impeccable time management and organisation
- Positive and motivated creative energy
- 3D rendering skills would be advantageous
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/k7MLDDzA2XYAB5jYH