Accessories Graphic Designer – Ref 11563 JJ
My client is a leading Luxury accessories brand, and they are searching for an Accessories Graphic Designer who will work alongside the Head of Design in executing creative briefs set across all departments of the brand, including graphics for print, product, packaging, web design and marketing content.
You will have a passion for typography and hold a distinguished graphic style. The ideal candidate would have a sound knowledge of typographic/graphic references that can be utilised to develop designs that are bold, sophisticated and on brand. This is a role for a Designer that wants to be challenged with fast paced, varied projects and is able to inject big personality into a creative brief.
A striking portfolio of work is ultimately what they are looking for, therefore this role is not limited to a particular level of experience.
Accessories Graphic Designer- The Role
- Product research and create graphics for new collections and apparel
- Typography: research and develop typefaces for forms of customisation
- Marketing: design and prepare assets for online marketing content
- Online: work with our developers to evolve the design and function of our online platform and its content
- Packaging: using the current brand identity to update and evolve packaging for new products
- Research: growing and maintaining an archive of graphic references and design development
- Working on art direction for their magazine
Accessories Graphic Designer- The Candidate
- Proficient in Adobe suite.
- A degree in a design related field
- A meticulous approach to the execution of all the above creative briefs
- Informed on moving trends in design, fashion, print and digital media
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- The skills to collaborate and communicate both within and across departments.
- Impeccable time management and organisation
- Positive and motivated creative energy
- A style and taste that is bold and humorous that can evolve with the brands vision
- Design and develop animation and motion graphics (including GIF’s and Videos)
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/8qg4czmNeq85cKzAj