Account Manager 11188 1AA
This opportunity is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Account Manager for an established womens/menswear supplier in Leicestershire. You will need to have a good eye for identifying and interpreting commercial trends, confident presentation and negotiation skills and enjoy being part of a small, hands on team.
- To proactively develop & manage business with existing retailers, and to seek new business opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- To work closely with design, in house sampling to develop innovative and commercial ranges and ensure customer standards are met.
- To be commercially aware of latest key trends/research and proactively develop product for presentation to new and existing customers
- Negotiate prices, deliveries and minimums with buyers to work within manufacturing leadtimes.
- To ensure effective communication with the customer from concept stage to confirmation of order, approvals and to delivery.
- Oversee the critical path throughout the lifecycle of the process from concept/order to delivery.
- Previous relevant experience within a similar Sales or Account Manager position within fashion or accessories (min. 4-5years).
- Proven experience from within a supplier environment to a mix of high street retailers, mail order, online retailers etc.
- Ability to drive and develop successful working relationships with customers from design concept to delivery. To deliver rewarding business and achieve sales targets.
- Confident understanding of the supply/manufacturing process.
- Highly motivated, organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good networking & negotiation skills
Valid driving licence. Ability to travel UK/offshore
Please apply with your updated CV
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/vNw6b6FB9mb22XrJu