Account Manager – ref 11598 MM
Within this role, in a global business, you will oversee every aspect of the customer experience, managing both the business and the key accounts to ensure standards and contractual agreements are achieved whilst also meeting the commercial needs of the business.
This position seeks applicants with a strong understanding apparel, an understanding of corporate or workwear would be desirable.
Account Manager – The Role
- Understand the customer’s requirements and create a strategic plan to meet their needs.
- Create, update and implement an annual strategic account plan
- Retain and grow existing customer business in line with sales plan
- Maintain and manage information against the Critical Path ensuring that the relevant people and departments complete all necessary action
- Build good customer relationships which are profitable and commercial
- Build good internal relationships with all departments
- Accurately monitor forecasts, stock levels, budgets and debtors
- Review information on weekly / monthly KPI’s for reporting to senior management
Account Manager – The Person
- Proven track record of managing key accounts.
- Preferable background in fashion and textiles
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office suite
- Good networking skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to strict targets and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence people at all levels
- Good business/commercial awareness
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/ksLnS9hQWH9eN2a5q