Account Manager- Womenswear 11624 AA
Application Deadline: 31st October
As Account Manager for this leading womenswear supplier, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with designated key fashion retailers. You will need to demonstrate strong commercial awareness for trend and cost, and be attentive to the detail with great communication and relationship management skills! This is a 12month maternity cover contract.
Account Manager – The Job Outline
- Be the main point of contact for your Customer for the business, and build and develop strong working relationships. Attend presentations, monitor market, trend and competitor activity. Maintain flow of communication between internal/external customers.
- Manage the critical path for designated accounts and ensure team work to dates. Work closely with design and technical to develop innovative and viable ranges.
- Negotiate prices, margins, lead times and quantities with Customer. Negotiate prices with factory, fabric and trim suppliers. Build costings, check price of fabric, trims, prints, and testing costs to ensure price is workable.
- Quote prices and dates for large & smaller volume lines, making calculated decisions to ensure business growth.
- Place fabric confirmation with mills.
- Manage flows with factory ensuring capacity is reserved. Finalising costing with factory.
- To ensure effective communication with the Customer at all times, and mitigate any issues or delays
- Review weekly sales figures
- Travel offshore with Buyers and design team to source and develop new ranges.
Account Manager – The Person Specification
- Proven experience within a Sales or Account Manager (supplier environment) with a minimum of 4-years in womenswear
- A knowledge of tailoring & soft separates would be advantageous.
- A background in production / merchandising would be beneficial.
- Highly organised with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical and numerate
- Customer service focussed: ability to build and manage relationships with Buyers.
- Self motivated and results driven. Ability to effectively manage timescales, prioritise tasks and workload
- Creative problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/zNvHieRBQZ3jrH4X7