Assistant Account Manager 11338 AA
Are you looking to progress your career in Account / Sales Management? This well-established supplier with own manufacturing resources has an immediate opportunity for a career minded individual who shares their passion for delivering innovative and commercial menswear.
Assistant Account Manager – The role
• Liaise with customer / accounts on all aspects of buying cycle. Being first point of contact dealing with all queries and liaising with internal/external teams, suppliers and factories.
• Management of critical path from sampling through to bulk production (to FOB or landed date).
• Ensure production/delivery is on time.
• Work with design team to create a ranges for each season/ each customer, with mini ranges in-between seasons ensuring levels of business and development of each account to grow business.
• Working on costings to improve margins, reduce costs and to agree price standard.
• Monitor weekly sales figures.
• Meeting fabric suppliers, offshore teams and factories to develop & source new fabrics/trims, competitive prices and improved lead-times.
• Ensure all approvals on fabrics and linings are signed off on a timely basis
• Ensure all paperwork and submissions are correctly organised
Assistant Account Manager – The Candidate
• Previous experience within a similar Assistant Account Manager role, sales support or front facing merchandiser position within a supplier environment.
• Good knowledge of the garment manufacturing process
• Effective inter personnel and communication skills (written and oral)
• Proactive approach, highly organised, methodical, accurate and attentive to the detail
• Confident critical path management experience.
• A great team player, and someone who will seize both opportunity and accountability.
• Ability to identify and mitigate issues early on in the process
• Computer literate to a high standard on Word, Outlook and Excel
Please apply with your updated CV
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/S7aoiCf9BFvkK5wfC