Assistant Merchandiser – Ref 11583 AA
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Merchandiser to their team. For the right individual there is potential for this person to grow within the role and the department.
Merchandiser – The Job Outline
To assist the Planning and Merchandising department in the managing and monitoring of stock levels on various brands. Controlling seasonal, continuity and sample lines to ensure stock is in line with the strategic direction of the business.
- Liaise with Operations & Purchasing to maintain Critical Path and ensure customer delivery dates are achieved
- Monitor Key Customer Orders to ensure on time and in full deliveries
- Raising of production orders in line with Critical Path and forward forecast plans
- Analysing Sales Trends for future range and production planning
- Seasonal Support for reporting and WIP control
- Forecasting and stock control
- Daily monitoring of trading to ensure KPI is achieved and stock levels optimised
- Providing support as required in all other areas of Planning and Merchandising
- Administrative support to the Product Management Team
Merchandiser – The Person Specification
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a merchandising, production, forecasting/planning or similar role.
- Previous lingerie/swimwear experience would be highly desirable.
- Organized and ambitious with the ability to drive you own initiatives as well as a working well within a team.
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize workloads as necessary.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS office and Excel skills is essential.
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/K4DPALLEGs6epRhWb