Assistant Retail Merchandiser 11610 MM
Application Deadline: 30th September
I am looking for an ambitious, analytical and organised assistant retail merchandiser or merchandising admin assistant who is looking to step up to the next level. This is for a great business with state of the art retail systems, you will be given an opportunity to grow and develop with continued business support.
Assistant Retail Merchandiser – The Role:
- Monitoring and reporting on Sales, Stock, Mark Downs and Promotions
- Use reports to forecast trends, bestsellers and repeats.
- Manage the supplier base and the critical path
- Ensure Key Dates are met
- Monitor competitors.
- Assist with presentation of report findings to larger teams.
Assistant Retail Merchandiser – The Candidate:
- Experience in retail environment is essential
- Backgrounds outside of womenswear will be considered
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical
- Excel knowledge to an advanced level is preferred
- Excellent time management
- Highly organised
- Clear & confident communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision maker.
- Full driving licence.
Assistant Retail Merchandiser – The Company:
One of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers with great company values, actively promoting career development and personal improvements. It’s a vibrant and friendly head office with an excellent reputation and one of the most modern retail systems globally.
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/Ac5k5XoF3wz4BWnbN