Branded Fashion Marketing Executive – Immediate start required
Full Time – Permanent 8am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri
18 – 21k DOE plus bonus
Benefits: Staff Discount, grow and develop with the brand, Gov pension scheme, free parking.
Based at Heywood Dist Park OL10 2TS – Own transport required to get here!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive.
You will be responsible for the planning, management and development of all the marketing functions. You must be motivated, creative, and enthusiastic with a driven personality.
The role available is Marketing Executive. Duties will include;
- Email marketing
- Promotional management (inputting ideas and creating codes)
- Social media management
- In-store POS
- Content writing
- E-commerce merchandising
- Managing Salesfire account (overlays/pop ups)
- Liaising with SEO, PPC and Affiliate team
- Creating and updating landing pages
- Liaising with the brands for campaign and e-comm imagery
- Inputting GTIN barcodes for Google Shopping
- Creating website banners
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Supporting web team when needed
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Experience in Fashion Marketing (Min 1 year)
- Content writing experience
- Social media knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Competent at Photoshop
Hurleys Branded Fashion is a high-end fashion retailer established in 1955. In our two stores and through our website, we sell a range of well-known luxury fashion brands such as Ted Baker, Emporio Armani, BOSS, Michael Kors, Vivienne Westwood and many more. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, family-run business and many of our senior employees have stayed with the business and progressed from junior roles.
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/RN3QsbMea7WyMJZhF