CAD Creative Pattern Cutter 11660 JJ
Application Deadline: 30th November
Exciting new opportunity for a CAD Creative Pattern Cutter to come and join this young fast fashion supplier based in Central London.
Working with some of the biggest players on the Womenswear UK High Street, this young and exciting manufacturer are looking for a willing and hardworking candidate to join their friendly team.
The right person ideally will have a working knowledge of Vetigraph and will also be able to cut manually.
CAD Creative Pattern Cutter – The Role:
- Responsible for manually/digitally producing first patterns from designs and will be fully involved in the fitting.
- Working closely with designers to create patterns and prototypes and have creative input as and when required.
- Ensure patterns are as per the spec through accuracy and toiling.
- Produce garment patterns of a high standard.
- Working as part of a small creative team, across jersey and soft tailoring.
CAD Creative Pattern Cutter – The Candidate:
- Experienced in womenswear pattern production, particularly Soft Tailoring and Jersey.
- Confident using CAD pattern-cutting software, ‘Vetigraph’ is advantageous.
- Fast and accurate within this fast fashion environment, good eye for detail as well as shape and proportion.
- Looking for an enthusiastic, confident, and creative individual.
- Must have an interest in fashion and trends with the ability to interpret a designers working drawing.
- Eye for detail and quality.
- Computer literate – including Microsoft Office.
If you are motivated, proactive and thrive working in a fast paced environment then my client wants to talk to you. This role is immediately available, so please get in touch.
Please apply with your updated CV quoting our reference: 11660 JJ.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/uQY2d4HBeqdfu4DcG