Customer Service Co-ordinator – Brand Ambassador for US
Working for a premium global accessories brand, this exciting new job opportunity seeks to recruit an experienced sales and customer service professional. Dedicated to the US market, your role will be to offer exceptional customer service. Processing customer orders and sales support, handling all queries, yours will be a key role to build and strengthen relationships with customers (from international department stores to speciality groups), agents, and working collaboratively with the Head of Sales – Brands.
This role will be part office, part home based and working hours will be tailored to provide support to the USA. You will have the opportunity to attend Trade Shows and visit customers in the USA to develop understanding of the market, and to build and further improve communication and special relationships.
Sales Co-ordinator – Brand Ambassador – Job Outline
- Prioritise and process customer orders either by email, phone, or sales agent.
- Confirm availability, check prices, delivery instructions, delivery windows and review and communicate extra charges where applicable against the KPI`s
- Code and process orders. Confirm the orders with the original order before mailing out. (Maintain excel spreadsheets for all orders taken at shows).
- Stock Order Spreadsheets – create spreadsheets for each sales agent when placing orders, email them on a weekly basis.
- New Account Forms – Send out new account forms and obtain credit references
- Maintain, update and review Customer List
- Mailings – create mailings with the stock brochure together with price lists to customers.
- Manage Customers Special Requirements – produce and check documentation for couriers and shipping
- Ensure all customers records & files are kept up to date.
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery.
- Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer.
- Handle payments and queries with support of Finance.
- Proforma Customers – Liaise and assist Finance to ensure that proforma customers receive their proforma invoices in time to dispatch their goods on time and ensure that nothing is dispatched until payment of said proforma has been taken.
- Customer Accounts/Invoicing – handle and action all queries. Notify IT and CS of any changes within customers’ accounts such as new contact, amending addresses, invoicing, and shipping.
- Invoicing, RA’s, Credit Notes – create invoices ensuring that all goods are invoiced on the day they are dispatched. Issue and validating RA’s to customers and enable the prompt processing of credit notes and mailing out to customers. Arrange collections for returns when needed.
Sales Co-ordinator – Brand Ambassador – The Person Specification
- Previous experience within a customer service/sales administration (min.3-5years) from a fashion or textiles background
- Articulate both written and verbal skills. A professional demeanour and good telephone manner
- Ideal applicant will have a good knowledge of how production, warehousing, despatch teams integrate
- Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Proficient IT, including Work, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Attentive to detail. Good & efficient time management
- A professional demeanour and good telephone manner
- Innate organisational skills
- Ability to work part from office (Leicester)/home
- Ability to work flexi hours to provide service to USA
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11832AA.