Digital Marketing Executive
Application Deadline: 31st March
Do you want to play an integral part in the expansion of one of the fastest growing, on trend Fashion company’s, currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to drive growth through exciting email campaigns??
Digital Marketing Executive (Email) – The Role
- Create and implement weekly email schedules to target specific customer groups.
- Develop, design and build core emails.
- Design relevant and topical email content influenced by the data received.
- Developing ‘trigger’ emails throughout the customer life-cycle to maximise sales (aiming for 1 additional sale per customer per year).
- Provide content and email strategy to drive customer loyalty.
- Plan, design and execute an A/B testing programme to improve e-mail effectiveness, building best practice learnings to improve open rates and CTR.
- Developing CTAs that will work effectively for email but could be used across other channels.
- Analyse the performance and measure the success of email campaigns against KPI’s and provide weekly/monthly reports.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to maintain brand TOV and ensure all modes of communication across the business are consistent.
Digital Marketing Executive (Email) – Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in a similar digital marketing role ideally in fashion or representing a brand other industries will be considered.
- Excellent knowledge of creating exciting on trend content for email and social media platforms.
- Highly analytical, with solid knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics.
- Confident user of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- A multi-tasker who has excellent organisational skills.
- Enjoys working in a busy, fun environment and able to work to deadlines.
- An interest in fashion would certainly be an advantage.
This leading on-line fashion retailer offers a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, selling women’s apparel, footwear and accessories on-line to a loyal and growing customer base.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com