Digital Marketing Manager 11336 JJ
Application Deadline: 31st January
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced E-commerce team reporting into the CEO. They are looking for a bright, proactive and dynamic individual who has experience in Digital Marketing, with a passion for finding out how customers browse/shop online and how this data can be utilised to optimise customers experience on-site.
Digital Marketing Manager- The Role
- Proactively monitor the online and retail landscape, as well as competitors and identify new marketing and data capture opportunities.
- Support Senior Digital Marketing Manager with managing external agencies on a day to day basis and monitoring/ analysing their performance.
- Compiling weekly reports and performance analysis for all digital campaigns run within the business.
- Update digital marketing calendars, in line with business activity.
- Manage the e-mail marketing; liaising with design and content teams to create, build and schedule weekly emails.
- Co-ordinate and setup automated CRM programmes to improve customer retention and repeat purchase.
- Work with Responsys (Oracle) on strategic services to help drive email strategy and improve content, frequency and segmentation to customers – with a test & learn approach.
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and SEM agency to optimise the Organic (on-site/ off-site / technical optimisations) and Paid Search channels.
- Work with SEM agency and internal content team to highlight keywords/ content opportunities that can help improve the clients performance.
- Look for new initiatives for optimising Google Adwords account (through test & learn strategy) as well as ensuring promotional activity is promoted in line with business marketing calendar.
- Create and execute paid social strategy targeted at driving new users to the website and converting existing customers.
- Monitor the monthly budget of paid ads across social channels and work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager in setting KPI’s per month on social ads.
- Responsible for maintenance and sanity checks of the social product feed and Facebook Pixel for the UK.
- Work with Digital Marketing on generating new leads and growing the email database. Work closely with how to convert prospects/new leads into customers through optimising/creating bespoke lifecycle programme.
- Assisting on campaign shoots, events and ensuring continuity across all channels.
- Work closely with other departments to streamline and communicate marketing plans.
Digital Marketing Manager- The Person
- A team player and an excellent communicator, with the ability to think on their feet.
- Someone who is proactive and takes initiative.
- Passionate on keeping on top of best-practise/ ways of working as well as finding solutions to problems.
- Has a “can-do” attitude!
- Customer centric and results driven with the ability to use this in giving recommendations.
- Experience with monitoring and managing budgets as well as working and managing external agencies.
- Strong brand affiliation / Experience in both UK & International markets.
- Degree in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords (both executing and managing campaigns within the tool) Google Shopping and Bing.
- Strong experience in executing and managing Facebook Ads Manager as well as reporting on performance is a must.
- Experience with using reporting tools such as Google Analytics/ Google Trends / Google Data Studio.
- Experience with using social platforms i.e.: Social Bakers/ Hootsuite.
- Strong experience with using E-Mail platforms (i.e.: Bronto, Responsys, DotMailer, MailChimp) in building and scheduling marketing emails.
- Experience with Affiliate Marketing is preferable.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (including use of Pivot tables, Look-ups etc).
Please apply with your updated CV
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/SA9iBhoHdv8Q7uidp