Digital Pattern Cutter/Garment Technologist 11329 2KK
Application Deadline: 28th February
I am looking for a Digital Pattern Cutter/Garment Technologist to join an established supplier to the UK high street, to work on an exciting new venture to complement their existing business. The successful candidate will work closely with the Designer as well as the factories (mainly UK based) for a number of new fast fashion, trend led customers, as well as managing those accounts and being customer facing.
Looking for a candidate who can use Vetigraph (or similar) CAD system in order to translate designs into digital patterns.
Digital Pattern Cutter/Garment Technologist – The Role:
- Work on Vetigraph to translate designs into factory ready patterns.
- Work closely with the Designer to create technical packs.
- Liaise directly with factories most of whom are UK based.
- Check finished garments.
- Be involved with critical path.
- Work with multi product ladieswear garments, predominately cut and sew knitwear and jerseywear.
Digital Pattern Cutter/Garment Technologist – The Candidate:
- Working knowledge of the Vetigraph CAD system (or similar) and ability to translate designs to patterns using the software.
- Knowledge of tech specs and garment construction is essential.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Ability to update and work within the critical path.
- Must have excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Background in ladies fashion is ideal.
Please apply with your updated CV
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/iZXCkvXYTm3qbF9xS