eCommerce Marketing Manager
Application Deadline: 31st August
This designer, manufacturer of apparel and equipment for the public and military sectors across the globe are looking for an ambitious, driven Ecommerce Marketing Manager to play an integral role in their expansion plans.
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of a new brand launches from concept through to delivery.
- Ensuring optimum website performance and implement innovative website features to improve both the customer experience, sales and conversion rate
- Initiate and optimise PPC and SEO
- Be the main driver to push the development and design of the new brand platforms alongside existing.
- Working with and managing external agencies to resolve issues ensuring key metrics and site optimisation is achieved.
- Working with affiliates and marketplaces to optimise listings and revenue.
- Previous proven experience of working with B2B ecommerce, multiple websites and marketplaces is essential.
- Proven knowledge of managing a P&L and ideally have led a team.
- Knowledge of current PPC, SEO and latest paid search.
- Excellent project management skills, organised and highly strategic.
- Outstanding communication skills are a must.
- Ability to use Google analytics and other key metrics to interpret data and drive business recommendations.
- Image editing skills (Photoshop and Illustrator) is an advantage as well brochure production for on and offline use.
- A passion for ecommerce and online marketing with a desire to be successful.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make a difference and lead from the front.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org