Ecommerce Trading Merchandiser 11333 DD
Application Deadline: 31st January
Ecommerce Trading Merchandiser
Do you want to play a part in this unique digital marketplace and content platform aimed at young entrepreneurs?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and talented team of digital marketers as an Ecommerce Trading Merchandiser!
- Working with the Ecommerce Director and alongside the Brand Marketing team to build online trading plans.
- Produce, analyse & report on KPI’s daily/weekly.
- Evaluate product performance and sales, providing insight and future recommendations along with bestselling product combinations.
- Map product availability, research and fulfil product gaps directly with the brand clients.
- Provide customer support.
- Manage day to day ecommerce and site merchandising.
- Previous ecommerce merchandising experience within a fashion retail environment.
- Excellent understanding of product selection and suitability.
- Highly analytical with experience of Google Analytics and CRO
- Prior knowledge of online content management and basic SEO understanding.
- Excellent communication a and interpersonal skills
Excellent salary, benefits and a unique opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking entrepreneurial business.
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/F9nbYNQiJkAgmAi8H