Experienced Warp Knitting Mechanic / Supervisor
Based at their factory in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the following areas:
• Supervising shift personnel.
• Maintenance of Tricot, Raschel and Double Needle Bar Raschel knitting machines.
• Knitting Specifications.
• Organisation and control of maintenance for factory premises.
• Health & Safety within production areas.
• There is also the probability of a limited amount of European travel, visiting our partner company in Poland.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the functions / duties noted above.
In addition he/she must hold a full driving license, and be flexible in working hours.
This is a staff position operating 39 hours per week. It will offer a competitive salary together with other staff benefits.
Please send your applications and CV’s via email to email@example.com or alternatively via post to: