Junior Print Designer- Home Textiles – Ref 11834 AA
This leading international textiles manufacturer is looking to recruit a talented Junior Print Designer with a passion to further their career in the wonderful world of bedlinen!
You will be responsible for creating innovative and vibrant prints, jacquard, dobby and/or embroidery designs for bed linen.
A knowledge commercial colour separation and printing processes including digital, rotary and flatbed is essential.
Junior Print Designer- Home Textiles – The Role:
- Designing exciting, trend led prints and surface decoration for a variety major retailers and home textile customers.
- Based in their new location in Lancashire, you part of a growing team
- You will be working collaboratively with senior designers and sales team and liaise with offshore Head Office.
- Trend, colour and fabric research. Translating inspiration and influences from a variety of sources to produce commercial and innovative ranges.
- Producing artwork/design packs for submission to factories and CADs for presentation.
- Travel overseas for inspirational trips and exhibitions to keep your finger on the pulse of latest trends and innovations.
- Admin to support your role and the wider design team.
Junior Print Designer- Home Textiles – The Candidate:
- Passionate about designing prints for home textiles/ bedding.
- Degree in textile design/or similar with relevant experience in a similar textile/print design (min. 2-3 years) within home furnishings or textiles – preferably bedlinen
- A good technical understanding for print and surface decoration.
- Fully proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop, with a good colour sense and eye for detail.
- An enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work fast and efficiently in a team environment.
- You will be trend driven with a keen eye for homewares as well as fashion!
- Drawing and hand painted skills are also advantageous for this role.
Applicants must include a selection of design work from their portfolio – max 5MB
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11834AA.