Junior Sales Account Manager 11215 JJ
Application Deadline: 31st August
Are you passionate about fashion accessories and hold up to 2yrs industry Sales or/and Production experience? If so, you do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
You will be eager, driven, always showing enthusiasm in your day to day role. You will help to grow key accounts through being involved in the full life cycle of the product from the order being placed, to the order being in store and selling.
The ideal candidate must be a people person with lots of ideas on how you can continuously grow the business and existing accounts.
Junior Sales Account Manager- The Role
- To support and work with the Account Manager
- Develop and manage relationships with customers alongside Account Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationship with factories; understand their strengths and work together to build the business
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner between customers and factories; as well as with internal departments
- Provide solutions to any arising issues to create a smooth working environment for customers and factories; escalate as necessary
- Manage key dates by customer to maintain on time critical path
- Maintain awareness of trends and competitor ranges
- Suggest opportunities to grow the business
- Negotiate prices and ensure accurate quotes encompass all necessary customer requirements
- Customer meeting preparation and follow up
- General administration
- Product Development
Junior Sales Account Manager- The Person
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar role and with factories in the Far East
- Understanding of working with accessories
- Understand the retail cycle with experience of working in a fast moving and reactive environment
- Demonstrate capacity to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers; both verbally and via email
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers; meet deadlines, prioritise and take initiative
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Show passion for product
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
Junior Sales Account Manager- The Company
Design Led Accessories business very much champions a ‘work hard, play hard’ ethos. They pride themselves on interpretation of trends and the swift progression from initial design through to final delivery.
To apply, and for more information, please follow this link: http://www.manchesterfashion.com/jobs/hbw9tcijupnL9T35Q