Pattern Technologist – Lectra – Ref 11845 AA
Application Deadline: 30th September
Our client is a well established Lingerie supplier, respected in the industry for their high standards and exquisitely made products. They are looking to add a highly experienced Pattern Technologist to their team, and who shares their passion for beautifully designed and made lingerie. Confident Lectra skills and lingerie experience are essential.
Pattern Technologist – Lectra – The Role:
- Working in well-established lingerie business in a busy, friendly team environment, within their stunning offices.
- Creating & Grading 1st patterns using Lectra
- Ensuring that a complete set of patterns, with grade applied, is completed pre sign off to send on to factories.
- Part of a busy Design & Development team.
- Working closely with sample machinist to develop workable construction methods.
- Liaising with in-house technical (garment/QC) team.
- Creating product specifications and measurement charts.
- Factory and Client liaison
Pattern Technologist – Lectra – The Person
- Experienced pattern cutter/technologist (min. 3 years min experience) with Lectra
- Lingerie product knowledge is essential.
- Grading experience, preferably Lectra.
- Good knowledge of garment specifications, measurement charts, grading increments and sewing construction.
- Experience in fitting.
- Strong organisational & admin skills with ability to process multiple products throughout the lifecycle.
- Confident communication skills (spoken & written English).
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, PDM/PLM systems an advantage.
- A real team player.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 11845 AA.