Quality Systems Manager
Well established, Greater Manchester based, International Textile Trading company offers a unique opportunity in implementing and running a Quality Control system .
Our business spans yarns, woven fabrics, finished woven fabrics and some niche made ups.
We currently buy from 15 countries and we sell to over 25 countries.
We are looking for a dynamic, determined and passionate individual – with textile qualifications and some relevant work experiences .
This is a key long term appointment. The role will be Quality Manager .We are looking for a candidate with good communication skills and the ability to work with a team.
We also require the candidate to be self-motivated and passionate about quality and the ability to be considered, fair and diplomatic to customer and supplier alike.
The role will entail:-
- Implementing and running a QC system
- Maintain and develop long term business relationships with existing and potential suppliers. Travel to meet suppliers as required.
- Manage the products full lifecycle from initial concept through to delivery ensuring all information is provided in a timely, accurate and appropriate way.
- Attend Customer Meetings as required.
- To inspect and test pre-shipment samples, incoming goods and product development.
- Accurately report findings of testing and inspections.
- Accurately store, maintain and retrieve test reports and all other quality records.
- Investigate and report on Customer complaints related to the quality of product.
- Ensure Master samples and continuity cards are maintained.
- Ensure all testing equipment used by the Quality department is maintained and calibrated as required.
This is a key appointment and we want a candidate who is willing to grow and develop and enjoy the challenges of an exciting international business.
Remuneration: Based on skills, experience, willingness to learn and character.
We also offer private health care, pension and an annual performance based bonus.
To apply, and for further information, please email: email@example.com or telephone: 07909 911201