The Textile Institute accredit a wide range of courses globally within all areas of textiles, clothing and footwear. Students who graduate from these courses can apply for their professional qualifications after a shorter period of work experience and in some cases directly on graduation.
What are the Advantages of Accreditation to the Educational Establishment?
Accreditation of programmes benefits the establishment by:
• setting the department/establishment in the focus of the world textile community
• including the establishment in the listing of leading international textile education bodies
• facilitating the maintenance of educational standards between different countries and specialisations
• providing an indication of programme quality and excellence of provision by an international peer-assessment process
• providing further opportunities for graduates to take up textiles-based careers
The Textile Institute accredits courses at both Licentiateship (LTI) and Associateship (CText ATI) level.
Accreditation is by application which is assessed by a small panel of experts and ratified by the Professional Qualifications Committee.
Accreditation lasts for 5 years.
Application All Universities
Registration Non Corporate Member Universities
First course GBP£350
Second course GBP£250 per course (20 % discount)
Third and subsequent courses GPB£150 per course (40% discount)
Registration Corporate Member Universities
50% discount on the above rates
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org